Paper Airplane Crossbow
Introducing the Amazing Paper Airplane Crossbow!
Have you ever made a paper airplane? Of course you have! Who hasn't? But have you ever launched a paper airplane with a crossbow? I would guess the answer is "no". That sounds pretty awesome though, doesn't it? Now is your chance to take action. With this guide, I'll show you how to build the Paper Airplane Crossbow you see on this website. This guide will have you shooting airplanes with the best of them in no time at all.
What are the benefits of this design?
- Simple design - The design is very easy to follow and can be built in a weekend.
- Easy to find parts - Every single part can be purchased at any major hardware store.
- It's proven to work - I built it myself.
What's included with the plans?
- A 15 page assembly manual.
- A list of all the tools you will need you need.
- A complete parts list.
- A list of resources to find all of the required parts, all of them can be found locally.
- Full color photographs.
- 3D drawings complete with dimensions for critical assembled components.
- Paper templates for the more complicated parts.
How are the plans formatted?
The plans are broken into three main documents. Those are:
- The Parts List
- The Tools List
- The Assembly Manual.
The Parts List outlines all of the various parts you will need to complete this project. For each part, a resource is listed to help you actually acquire the part.
The Tools List outlines all of the various tools you will need to complete the project.
The 15 page Assembly Manual is split into 11 different sections. Each section relates to one specific component of the Paper Airplane Crossbow. Breaking the project into its smaller components makes the design easier to understand and follow. Here is the complete table of contents from the assembly manual so you can feel confident knowing exactly what's in it:
Table of Contents
- Arm and Handle
- Tripod Mount
- Using the Crossbow
- Final thoughts
The plans also come with over 40 photos and diagrams that I have made myself, specifically for this project. The assembly manual references these images throughout the document. The photographs and diagrams are organized by chapter to make it easy for you to find them as you go through the assembly manual.
Who should purchase these plans?
- If you want a fun and exciting project.
- If you like easy to follow instructions.
- If you want a great weekend project.
- If you think a crossbow that shoots paper airplanes is super cool.
100% Money Back Guarantee
I'm so confident that these plans work that I am offering a 100% guarantee on this guide. If you purchase this guide and are dissapointed with it for any reason, just shoot me an email to let me know and I'll give you back 100% of the purchase price! Since this is a digital download there are no shipping costs, and therefore there is no risk.